School/Community Field Trips
2024 School & Community Field Trips
SPRING FIELD TRIPS!
The highly qualified KCKC staff would like to introduce your students to the rewards of recreational and competitive canoe and kayak racing. With a customizable program to fulfill the needs of your class, KCKC provides all the necessary equipment to ensure a fun safe learning environment. Your students will get to try canoes, kayaks and a dragon boat that has enough room for all of your students to be in the same boat at once.
Facility includes full service washrooms, a covered picnic area and access to a barbeque to make the trip a year-end celebration.
- Our staff is ready to accommodate your field trip from 8.30am - 2.30pm
- KCKC provides all the equipment and lifejackets
- KCKC DOES NOT provide drinking water. Please bring full water bottles for each paddler.
- Please inform your participants to bring 2 extra sets of spare clothes, as they will get wet. In case of rain we will still be paddling; therefore, all paddlers should bring waterproof/rainproof jackets. The basic recommendation is, “the more extra clothes the better.”
- KCKC reserves a the right to change the planned activities according to weather. (High winds, Thunder Storms etc.)
- KCKC staff reserves the right to change scheduled program should the weather and lake conditions not meet safety standards for boating activities and for the youth.
- Should program changes occur, we have ball and running games ready for youth who want to stay active, board games for other participants.
- ALL youth, teachers and supervisors MUST complete the RAMP Registration and submit Waiver, Personal Health Form. Without these documents the individual will not be allowed to participate.
All updated documents/required forms will be sent to you prior to your visit.
Timeline and Fees:
- Field Trip Date Booking deadline: 1 November 2023 to 29 February 2024 (First Come and First Serve)
- Participants Registration on RAMP: 15 March 2024 to 30 April 2024
- First Day of Field Trip: 20 May 2024
- Last Day of Field Trip: 28 June 2024
- Days and Timing: Monday to Friday | 8.30 AM to 2.30 PM
- Minimum Number of students: 15
- Booking deposit amount: $250.00 CAD per school Non refundable
- Field trip fees: $35.00 per student. (Teachers and chaperones at no cost)
We guarantee your visit will be a day to remember.
2024 Fees: $35.00/participant**
Includes Insurance fee for the facility
Reservations fill quickly so don’t hesitate to book today
Step 1: Email to FieldTrips@kamloopscanoeandkayakclub.ca with following information
- School Name
- Teacher/Coordinator Name:
- Teacher/Coordinator Phone:
- Teacher/Coordinator Email:
- Preferred Date 1:
- Preferred Date 2:
- Total Number of Kids:
- BBQ Setup: Yes/No
- Email Id for Billing
Step 2: Availability check for the preferred dates and confirmation
Step 3: Booking amount payment by school to block the date (250 CAD)
Step 4: Upon receipt of payment, KCKC will block the date for respective school, RAMP package will be created for registration of staff and kids
Step 5: Registration of participants and Staff on RAMP between 15 March 2024 to 30 April 2024.
Cancellations and Refund Policy:
Cancellation by a School:
- Booking deposit: 50% refund if cancelled before 29 Feb 2024. No refunds in case of cancellation after booking deadline.
- Field Trip Fees: The final invoice for the field trip will be based on the number of participants booked to attend one week prior or minimum of 15 whichever is higher. No adjustments or refunds in case of dropouts or cancellation once the invoice is generated.
- Refund or reduction of fees will not be offered for the discontinuation of any program due to, but not limited to, acts of God, weather conditions, power outages, natural disasters, terrorism, fire, or for any reason that would prohibit camp from operating safely. KCKC reserves the right to change or cancel any camp program if conditions warrant. Notification will be provided as early as possible should this be necessary. Rescheduling will occur, if possible.
- No refunds or adjustments will be made for any incidental absences including, but not limited to, illness, family vacations, sports schedules, or change in participants’ schedule.
- There is no refund or reduction of fees for any child who is removed from a program due to poor behavior or has been deemed unsafe.
- There is no refund for arriving late or leaving early.