School/Community Field Trips
2023 Field Trip Planning Is Currently In Progress - Updates are Coming to this Page!
Gr. 3-7 SPRING FIELD TRIPS!
The highly qualified KCKC staff would like to introduce your students to the rewards of recreational and competitive canoe and kayak racing. With a customizable program to fulfill the needs of your class, KCKC provides all the necessary equipment to ensure a fun safe learning environment. Your students will get to try canoes, kayaks and a dragon boat that has enough room for all of your students to be in the same boat at once.
Facility includes full service washrooms, a covered picnic area and access to a barbeque to make the trip a year-end celebration.
General Logistics Information
- Our staff is ready to accommodate your field trip from 8.30am - 2.30pm
- KCKC provides all the equipment and lifejackets
- KCKC DOES NOT provide drinking water
- Please inform your kids to bring extra 2 sets of spare clothes, as they will get wet. In case of rain we will still be paddling, so all kids should also bring waterproof/rainproof jackets. The very basic recommendation would be “the more extra clothes the better.”
- KCKC reserves a right to change the planned activities according to weather
- KCKC staff has a right to change program entirely in case the conditions occur not being safety for kids
- In case this happens, we have ball and running games ready for kids who want to stay active, board games for other kids.
- ALL kids, teachers and supervisors MUST complete the Waiver, Personal health form and submit them to KCKC staff at the very beginning of the field trip; without these documents the individual will not be allowed to participate.
All updated documents will be sent to you prior to your visit.
Located 15 minutes from Kamloops on Shumway Lake at the Kamloops Water Sports Facility
We guarantee your visit will be a day to remember.
2023 Fees TBA
Reservations fill quickly so don’t hesitate to book today